When starting up your own business there are many things to consider and most people don't know where to start. This can lead to an excellent opportunity being missed before you start. I will help you by:
- 1. Assessing the potential for the business.
- 2. Advise on the best structure for the business.
- 3. Creating a business plan. This details what you aim to do, what you need to do to achieve the aim, what finance/investment will be required and when it all needs to be done by.
- 4. Notifying the necessary organisations e.g. HMRC, Companies House, etc.
- 5. Setting up a system that ensures you capture all the required data needed to run your business and fulfil all legal requirements.
Complete and accurate book-keeping provides accurate information which in turn leads to better decisions being made earlier.
When starting up your own business there are many things to consider and most people don't know where to start.
Every Limited company must provide Companies House and HMRC with accounts & taxation calculations in a prescribed way.